KickSomeAsphalt

Monday, April 30, 2007

Dusting off the blog

To say that it has been awhile would be a gross understatement...

Though, in my defense (a lame one at that), I have been contributing to the Incline Training Team blog regularly. It is my goal to keep up with my own blog now that things are settling down at school and I'm a month away from 14 months of vacation. Yep, next year is sabbatical year for me. Yippee!!

Racing season has begun, and my month long cold/sinus infection seems to have ended. Finally, after 3 weekends of racing, I'm starting to get my race legs back. It was nice to finish Battenkill Roubaix after 9 months off from racing. I didn't know what to expect, but it went OK. Turtle Pond, well, we're just forgetting that race ever happened. Bio and Bike mechanical failures that day. This past weekend at Palmer and Sturbridge, I finally started to feel like I belonged on the starting line of a 1/2/3 race. Finally.

Hopefully I will get around to posting race reports on my website. We'll see. If I were you all though, I wouldn't be holding my breath. My intentions are great, but my history of website follow through is rather pathetic. I am working on my illustrated bike history page though. :)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I hope that I can give you something to check out more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home