KickSomeAsphalt

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Gotta Love New England

OK, so I checked... it really is February 16th. You wouldn't know by the weather outside today. Sunny, 60+ degrees outside. Perfect riding weather. If only. I want to know why we keep getting these unseasonably warm days on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Why not Saturday and/or Sunday? For the first time in my professional teaching life, I actually have to work inside a building until 3:45 PM everyday. I know, to many people that's nothing, but I'm a teacher - I'm supposed to be done by 3:00 at the absolute latest. Until this year, the latest I had to go to was 1:25 PM. Alas, only 2 more weeks and then I will be done everyday by 12:30 or 1:00. Of course, that's when it will snow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home