KickSomeAsphalt

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Under Pressure

My anonymity is slowly disappearing. That's probably a good thing. I've been hanging out in the background reading other people's blogs for months now with only having told a couple of people of the existence of my own blog. As Thomas Friedman would say, it's time for me to join in the flattening of the world and embrace my role in globalization as an "uploader." Ah yes, one more blog to add to the 51 million already out there. Why stop with a blog? I went ahead and put a website online last week as well. More mostly useless information to add to the massive amount of information out there in the world. Why do it? I don't know. It was fun to make though. Anyway, it's a work in progress and I will add more content in the next few days before I head off to Maine for a little vacation with the nieces. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and I will try to be much better at updating my blog. After all, there are many people, places, issues, etc. deserving of a good rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home